So you´ve been drawing and painting since you were a little kid, but you kind of never seem to know where and how to put the next brushstroke to create amazing illustrations. You´ve been frustrated and everything that you´ve tried has been just too hard to understand.
If they’re just a lesson that could explain everything in a simple way so that you could use your creativity without hesitation? If there was a course that could teach you how to trust your creative intuition (Yes, you do have one)?
Well, wait no more.
In this set of lectures, I will be guiding you step by step in how to design, compose, paint and refine an illustration that will tell a story at the first glance. Whether you want to become a book illustrator or you want to put a brilliant painting on your wall, you will learn everything you need to know here.
And I´m not going to show you just one way of doing it. We have vast capacities within us and many designs. I will show you how you can explore your creativity and how you can approach the design process for each style.
So what will you learn here:
– How to design different styles of characters
– How to choose the right design for your capability and liking
– Design other characters and environment suitable for the first design.
– What is a composition
– Creating a well-balanced composition
– How to use storytelling when making decisions for your illustration
– Use emotions to tell a story
– Color Palette
– How to paint with watercolor
– Use different methods to paint and create a variety of design styles
The sooner you start the better you will become. I´ll see you inside this course.
Who this course is for:
- Pen and paper
- Color pencils
Last Updated 3/2021
Course Size: 9.8 GB