Would you like to learn how to create a POS System and sell it to companies that wants to manage their inventory and billing?
In this course you will learn how to create a POS(Point of Sale) system from scratch using the programming language PHP in its version 7, combining several resources that will allow you to offer useful characteristics for any company that needs to open a store or manage their sales and stock.
This is a practical course where I will lead you step by step in the learning process of creating complex systems with PHP under the Model-View-Controller(MVC) pattern, when you finish it, you could sell it to your clients or it could be used as a basis to develop other complex system.
- Inventory management
- Sales management with different payment methods
- Invoice PDF printing
- Sales report in Excel
- Best customers report
- Best-selling products report
- Best seller report
- Stock product control
- Daily report
- Monthly report
- Date range report
- Adapted to all devices (Responsive design)
Libraries you will learn how to use:
- AdminLTE template: Great open source template for responsive software creation.
- jQuery DataTable: Used for dynamic tables creation.
- MorrisJS: Used for dynamic graphics and statistics.
- ChartJS:Used for dynamic graphics and charts.
- Date Range Picker: Used for selecting date ranges.
- Input Mask: Helps the user with the input by ensuring a predefined format
- TCPDF: PHP extension for PDF format printing.
And more: jQuery Number, iCheck, SweetAlert2, Fast Click, Ionicons, among others.
¿HOW’S THE COURSE?
The course is divided in several sections. In the first section we will talk about the tools we are going to use for creating the POS system.
¿HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO COMPLETE THE COURSE?
It is up to you. I guess that you would take less than three weeks to complete it, but it depends on your availability and workflow.
¿WHAT ARE THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS?
Download the material where you can find the resources for the first lesson in each section.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for freelancers or entrepreneurs that want to create complex systems with PHP and MySQL and sell them to clients or companies in a business/professional level.
Last Updated 3/2020