This courses will teach you how to build a script that is capable of collecting important data from the web using PHP.
The amount of data that is present on the intent today is insanely huge. The days where you would just copy and paste data from several web pages are gone because it will take you forever to collect a huge amount of data. Therefore, creating scripts that are capable of gathering up data from web pages come in handy. It will save a massive amount of time. Not to mention that it will also gather up data from the web in a organized file where you don’t have to spent time and money fixing up collected data.
By the end of this course you will have built a project using PHP programming language that is capable of gathering data from the web.
Why should you take this course?
There are many reasons why this course is extremely important. First and most prominently is that you will learn one of the most important capabilities of PHP. As you know, PHP is a web-based server-side programming language which means that it’s specialized in the web and can work with web pages perfectly. Let alone the fact that you will intensify your programming skills. Let me list out the advantages of taking this course.
1. You will learn how web scrapers work.
2. You will intensify your skills in programming in general and in PHP in particular.
3. You will be able to modify the script for your own goal to work with different web pages.
4. You will have a new skill in you resume.
What you will learn in this course?
1. Create project and install libraries.
2. Run PHP project in the browser.
3. Structure your project.
4. Essentials of PHP library to scrape the web.
5. How to write PHP algorithm to scrape the web.
6. Create directory and file to save data.
7. Save data to files.
8. Organize your project.
9. Much much more…
Note: The project that will be created throughout this course will be provided so that you can download it and use it for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
Who this course is for:
- PHP developers
- Web developers
- Data gatherers & Data analysts
- Programmers who want to learn a new skill in PHP
- Computer with Windows or MAC
- Internet connection
- Good knowledge of PHP. (e.g. how to create PHP files/functions/classes)
Last Updated 2/2021