Would you like to finally be able to speak French? Have you taken normal French courses and been bombarded with French grammar?
This conversational french class focuses on learning the language and speaking the language, rather than learning the grammar. After all, the goal of learning a language is to be able to speak right? That’s why, this course will have you speaking French from the very first lesson.
As a college French professor, I love French. I want to share this beautiful language with the world and help people all around the globe learn French. This course is designed for people who want to learn to speak French and who like a conversational approach to language learning.
WHY IS THIS COURSE UNIQUE?
- Each lesson is designed like a conversation between me and you, simulating a real-life interaction.
- Each unit has a vocabulary summary with all of the key words from that unit.
- All the vocabulary is words you will actually use while in France, no useless phrases and sentences, like you may encounter in other courses.
- You get exclusive access to an online French learning community, where you can practice with other students and myself.
This carefully-constructed course slowly teaches you key phrases by building on small sentences. At the beginning of the course, you will learn how to say hello, introduce yourself, and ask questions about personal details. By the end of the course, you will be able to purchase tickets at museum, purchase clothing in French, and event check in/check out at a hotel.
As with all my courses, you can purchase this course risk free with my 30-day money back guarantee.
Go ahead and click “Register”. You have nothing to lose and so much to learn from this course.
I look forward to getting to know you and working with you.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn French
- People who are going to travel or live in a France, Canada, Belgium, and other French speaking countries
- No prior knowledge of French required.
Last Updated 11/2020
Source : https://www.udemy.com/course/frenchconversation1/