This course is a preview of the CompTIA Network+ Certification. It is designed for anyone who is looking to take Network+ preparation training or just anyone interested in networking technologies! More than ever, network security is needed to protect businesses from being breached as well as skilled IT professionals to harden and protect the integrity of today’s networks.
Learn the most important System Interconnection Models
This course will go over the following networking security concepts:
- Open Systems Interconnect (OSI) Model – We start by going over the most popular System Interconnection Models, Open Systems Interconnect (OSI).
- 7 Layers of the Open Systems Interconnect (OSI) Model –
- 7) Application
- 6) Presentation
- 5) Session
- 4) Transport
- 3) Network
- 2) Data-Link
- 1) Physical
- TCP/IP System Interconnect Model – This section will teach you the 4 layers of the TCP/IP System Interconnect Model and how they are applied in the real world.
- 4) Application Layer
- 3) Transport Layer
- 2) Internet Layer
- 1) Network Access
- Open Systems Interconnect Model Comparison – This section will compare the OSI Model, TCP/IP Model (DoD Model), and TCP/IP – Internet Protocol Suite, as well as application layer examples.
Who this course is for:
- Students studying networking technologies