Welcome to “Complete MERN Stack Guide with Blog Project”. In this course, we will be building an in-depth full-stack Blog project application using Node.js, Express, React, and MongoDB along with ES6+. We will start with a blank text editor and end with a deployed full-stack application. This course includes…
- Building an extensive backend API with Node.js & Express
- Extensive API testing with Postman
- Integrating React with our backend in an elegant way, creating a great workflow
- Building our frontend to work with the API
- Authentication with both React and Node
- Get and Post Request using MongoDB
- Create a CRUD Application with MERN Stack
- Creating a build script, securing our keys, and deploy to Heroku using Git
This course project is probably the biggest and most exciting project you have built so far. It is packed with hundreds of tips and tricks that can help you build almost any type of full-stack app (not limited to this blog project).
Master the art of building FullStack/MERN Stack apps by enrolling in this course and never look back. What you are now and what you will become after completing this course is going to be a groundbreaking step in your web development career.
You can build the biggest and most complex apps of your dream or as required at your job. Master the stack of all stacks and become the most productive and innovative developer of your team. I welcome you to be a part of this incredible journey.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in building real world mern project
- Anyone interested in learning full stack / mern stack development
- Anyone with ambition to build the next big thing by mastering full stack development
- Anyone who is up for a challenge
- Basic HTML and CSS
- A Personal computer with a stable internet connection
- That’s all you need to get started with
Last Updated 12/2020