Do you want to have clean code in C#, but don’t know where to start?
Maybe you don’t know how to write clean code…
Maybe you don’t have too much time to clean up the existing code…
Or maybe you have to maintain the messy code that someone else has made. Even though it’s not your fault, that code is now yours to fix bugs and add new features.
Let me tell you a secret: The code you are working with doesn’t have to be that complicated.
But most people think that you can only clean up the code with Resharper. Well, that’s not the case. Not anymore.
With Visual Studio 2019, you can have all the tools you need to start cleaning up the code.
If you feel like you are stuck with a bad code, and feel like there is no way out, you are at the right place.
Clean Code Commando course will teach you:
- How to simplify the long methods using the built-in Visual Studio tools, so that they are easier to understand and change
- How to eliminate the nasty nested if statements, so that you don’t get lost when debugging
- How to decide where to put a method or a property, so that the classes only have one responsibility
- How to shrink large classes that do everything
You also get access to the workshops where you can see how to combine several refactorings to clean up a bigger section of the code.
At the end of the course, you have access to the practice code that you need to clean up. This is your training camp, where you can try out what you have learned. But also compare your solution against mine.
Should you choose to accept it, your mission is to remove all those bad guys that are stopping you from having a clean code.
After you finish this course and try the proven methods I will show you, you will have clean code that is easy to change and work with. And you will know how to write the clean code from the start.
But wait, there is more!
You also get 3 free bonuses:
- eBook with 100 C# interview questions
- eBook on Unit testing in C#
- And checklist with the best free Resharper alternatives
After you finish Clean Code Commando course, you will know how to improve any C# code, no matter how complex it is. The code you refactor will be clean and organized.
This course comes with a 30 days money-back guarantee. So, really you have nothing to LOSE and EVERYTHING to gain.
Are you ready to take your C# skills to the next level? Click the enroll button and I’ll see you in the class.
Who this course is for:
- C# developers who would want to improve the existing code
- Basic C# knowledge is required
- Visual Studio 2019 is required if you want to work on practice examples
Last Updated 3/2021