Brief description of this course
Six Sigma (or 6 sigma) is a well-known methodology that has helped organizations throughout the world cut costs and improve service to their consumers by making production efficient and integrating the customers’ demand in the provided products and services.
Six Sigma Green Belt knowledge is often cited as a prerequisite for applying to many job vacancies in IT, health care, supply chain consultancy, manufacturing, engineering, banking etc. Furthermore, recent surveys have shown that those who have Six Sigma Green Belt skills, depending on their industry, earn 20-30% more than their peers who do not possess those Six Sigma Green Belt skills.
Six Sigma proficiency is categorized in belt colors. Six Sigma Green Belt holders are assumed to master the core Six Sigma techniques and are a valuable asset to organizations that strive to increase profits, reduce costs and offer consistent, customer-centered service. What will you learn in the Six Sigma Green Belt training and certification course?
Content of the course
We introduce you to a number of Six Sigma, concepts, tools and statistics (no previous knowledge required) like:
- Critical path analysis
- Project priority matrix
- Project charter
- Measurement System Analysis
- Design of Experiments
- (Non)-linear regression with Excel
- Correlation with Excel
- And much much more….
We will teach the Six Sigma Green Belt course with interesting examples and context such as:
- The Cold War space race
- Stanley Kubrick’s plan to make a movie about Napoleon
- Konami’s arcade game Turtles in Time
- Navy SEALs
- Guns ‘N Roses
- Red Bull energy drink
- BMW’s new design
- Dutch fairy tale theme park ‘De Efteling’
- And much much more….you will not get bored we promise.
At the end of this course, you will master Six Sigma skills at a Six Sigma Green Belt level. Browse the internet to see how many job vacancies require Six Sigma Green Belt knowledge as a prerequisite. The Six Sigma Green Belt training and certification course is designed and taught by experienced BKO BKE accredited university lecturers who teach in the Netherlands. The Six Sigma Green Belt certification and training is based on the BKO and BKE standards for Dutch higher education. The certification will reflect those standards, making it a great steppingstone for your career. The teaching style is designed to be clear and easy to understand, whilst providing you with the experience of private tutoring.
Thank you for your interest and we hope to welcome you to our course.
Who this course is for:
- Six Sigma is a methodology that is effective in every single sector. Regardless of whether you are working in IT, manufacturing, the military or health care. If you have a management position, an auditor position or a quality assurance position, this course is for you. It will boost your employability, skills set and salary.
- Enrolling in our ‘Lean Management and Manufacturing’ course is recommended but not absolutely necessary.
- Computer with Microsoft Excel (version doesn’t matter).
Last Updated 3/2021