HOW THIS COURSE WORK:
This course, Calculus 1: Limits and Continuity, has everything you need to know before learning derivatives, including video, notes from whiteboard during lectures, and practice problems (with solutions!). I also show every single step in examples and theorems. The course is organized into the following sections:
- Review: Precalculus
CONTENT YOU WILL GET INSIDE EACH SECTION:
Videos: I start each topic by introducing and explaining the concept. I share all my solving-problem techniques using examples. I show a variety of math issue you may encounter in class and make sure you can solve any problem by yourself.
Notes: In each section, you will find my notes as downloadable resource that I wrote during lectures. So you can review the notes even when you don’t have internet access (but I encourage you to take your own notes while taking the course!).
Extra notes: I provide some extra notes, including formula sheets and some other useful study guidance.
Assignments: After you watch me doing some examples, now it’s your turn to solve the problems! Be honest and do the practice problems before you check the solutions! If you pass, great! If not, you can review the videos and notes again or ask for help in the Q&A section.
THINGS THAT ARE INCLUDED IN THE COURSE:
- An instructor who truly cares about your success
- Lifetime access to Calculus 1: Limits and Continuity
- Friendly support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion available for download
BONUS #1: Downloadable lectures so you can watch whenever and wherever you are.
BONUS #2: Downloadable lecture notes and some extra notes (i.e. formula sheet) so you can review the lectures without having a device to watch/listen.
BONUS #3: A review section on precalculus, including algebra, graphing, asymptotes, composition functions, and inverse functions.
BONUS #4: Nine assignments with solutions for Calculus 1 in total that make you productive while taking the course. (assignments 1-3 are available for this course)
BONUS #5: Step-by-step guide to help you solve problems.
BONUS #6: Two bonus lectures from Part 2 of 3: Differentiation.
BONUS #7: A secret Facebook group for you to ask questions and discuss with your classmates.
See you inside the course!
– Gina 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has completed precalculus (algebra and trigonometry) and wants to learn some more advanced math (i.e. calculus)
- Current calculus students who are looking for extra help on limits and continuity
- Anyone who is not in science stream but wants to study calculus for fun
- Familiar with precalculus (algebra, trigonometry, and functions)
Last Updated 3/2021