It’s no secret that photography can be incredibly expensive and one of the biggest mistakes that beginner photographers repeatedly make is wasting their money purchasing new camera equipment!
In this class, I’ll be showing you everything you need to know to buy reliable, affordable, professional and semi-professional used cameras on Ebay!
Throughout this class you’ll learn:
- How to determine what kind of camera fits your style!
- Techniques and best practices to determine the condition of any used camera
- How different cameras work and how size and format affect image quality
- Best practices when communicating with sellers on Ebay
- How to ship film to a lab to be developed and scanned
- Applying effective research techniques to get the camera you want!
- Understanding why eBay is the best and safest platform for buying used cameras
I can’t wait to share my knowledge, professional perspective and methodology with you, and provide guidance, pro tips & tricks and even my personal camera recommendations to help you pick out your first camera!
This class is designed for beginners but is applicable to photographers of all skill levels!
(Note: Don’t forget to check out all the supplementary video links in the “Project & Resources” section of this class. These are the links that I mentioned throughout the lessons of this course that will enhance your understanding of the concepts that I was unable to go into greater detail during the main class.)