Bubble is a powerful visual programming and hosting platform. It allows you to build various types of applications using it’s application editor which contains elements that allows you to visually design your applications and also create workflow events and actions for your applications. You can build simple one page to multi page applications with bubble. Bubble allows you to build both simple and complex applications.
Bubble is easy to learn for people who do not know how to code and don’t want to spend lots of money hiring developers to build applications and software for them. Bubble also host your application for you.
In this course we will build a photo sharing app and a Todo app complete with user registration systems
What you will learn include:
- Exploring and using Bubble Editor
- Page layout and design
- Workflow logic
- Database design
- Using styles
- Utilizing plugins
- Custom States
- Repeating group filtering and sorting
- Dynamic data integration
- Conditional statements
- Privacy settings
- Deploying application to live environment
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to build their own applications and software but do not know how to code
- Anyone curious about app development but can’t code
- A bubble hobby account.
- No technical skills necessary.
- Lots of motivation
Last Updated 10/2020
Source : https://www.udemy.com/course/build-web-applications-without-writing-any-code-with-bubble/