➜ If you are a complete beginner, please consider taking Part 1 and Part II of my Beginner German Course first. You can find it on my instructor profile.
➜ Move from Beginner to (Pre-)Intermediate German learner! Prepare for the Goethe A2 exam. Finally start speaking German! 🙂
Jump from beginner to intermediate German speaker with this fun and structured course. Expand your vocabulary and grammar knowledge, make your sentences longer and more complex and level up your fluency!
➜ What you get:
- 50+ bite-size lessons that can fit into every schedule
- PDFs with exercises and practice materials
- Assignments and quizzes to test and practice your knowledge
- Instructor with over 50000 happy students on Udemy, ready to answer any questions you might have!
- Easy and colorful grammar explanations with many examples
- Authentic dialogues and real-life situations
- Illustrations, videos and animations to make it more fun to watch and learn
➜ Before learning any new grammar, we will repeat everything you should know before, so you can be sure to have all you need to follow along. After every lesson and unit, you will have a recap of grammar and vocabulary you learned. We will repeat everything a few times so you can remember it easily!
What you’ll learn
- You will learn all the important German A2 grammar and vocabulary
- Get more confident and fluent while speaking
- Learn all the tools you need for building longer and more complex sentences
- All you need to jump from beginner to intermediate learner painlessly
- Advance from A1 into A2
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Beginner German A1 knowledge is required
- This course is part 3 of my German language series, but it can also be taken as a separate course if you already mastered the A1 level
Who this course is for:
- If you are ready to advance from beginner to intermediate learner
- If you want to take the Goethe A2 exam
- If you finished my last two course in the series and are hungry for more
If you are still not sure, check out the preview lesson available and see if this course would be a good fit for you. If not, you always have a 30-day money-back guarantee with no questions asked. But I doubt you’ll need it 😉
So what are you waiting for? Let’s finally get you speaking German! See you in the course! 🙂
Who this course is for:
- If you want to bring your German knowledge to the next level
- If you are stuck somewhere between a beginner and an intermediate learner
- If you want to take the Goethe A2 or an similar exam
- If you finished my last course and are hungry for more
- This is a A2 course for advancing beginners, meaning you should have a good knowledge of the German A1 vocabulary and grammar
Last Updated 1/2021