Have you always wanted to see how professional, experienced developers build an application from A to Z? This course will show you how.
We’ll start from the requirements document, break it into pieces and implement them one-by-one in a systematic and agile fashion.
This course comes in three parts.
In the first part, Full-stack Development Fundamentals, we’ll cover:
- Extracting use cases from requirements document
- Iteration planning
- Building models using code-first workflow
- Building forms with Bootstrap
- Data validation
- Preventing common web vulnerabilities
- Creating beautiful and precise designs with CSS
- Usability best practices
- Extending ASP.NET Identity
In the second part, Advanced Topics, we’ll cover:
- Implementing CRUD operations
- Refactoring towards an object-oriented design
- Domain objects and DTOs
- Working with Bootstrap icons, badges, and popovers
And, in the last part, Architecture and Testing, we’ll cover:
- Refactoring towards the Clean Architecture
- Repository and unit of work patterns
- Programming against interfaces
- Unit and integration testing