This course its a great opportunity to improve your dynamo skills and performance to be more efficient, easy to update and would remove the dependencies of your code.
We will learn the basic startup for using python for dynamo, how to call our nodes directly and how to review the results that are require for our processes.
We will learn about the different variable types, conditionals and logic operators that can improve the relation of the code we have.
All modules are reinforced with the use of quizzes, and its complementary activities that are required for you to try on your own.
This course it oriented to Architects , Engineers and Students with no programming experience so it can facilitate its comprehension and a way of testing and building up their knowledge.
Communication is the core competence required for a fluent BIM Coordination.
Dynamo capabilities for fast prototyping havent peek jet, and at this point learning them its a clear advantage either for modeling or programing tools, it time to improve our understanding and increase the node functionality to not only optimization but as well all processes related, so join me in to bring all those capabilities to reality and transform your BIM Skills and enjoy at any time the freedom of possibilities to make technology work the way you need it to.
Join to a selective group that its looking for possibilities rather than restrictions, and be UpToDate for all the amazing possibilities that in any time can transform your way of working, to change it forever.
Who this course is for:
- Architects, Engineers, and Constructors.
- Students of Architecture that want to explore posibilities of modeling.
- Engineers that need precision on Revit Modeling
- Programers that want to understand the Architectural, and Engineering Logic for Dynamo Python
- Need to know about dynamo geometry
- Need to be pacient and resilient
- Need to have a computer with the installed software, Revit 2020, and Dynamo 2.3 or above
Last Updated 1/2021
Basic Python Scripting for Dynamo Geometry BIM.zip (863.4 MB) | Mirror