Welcome to “Android Development and Android Application Hacking” course. In this course, you will learn Android development and Android Hacking at the same.
- Do you want to improve your career options by learning Android app Development?
- Do you want to learn Android Development from scratch?
- Do you want to be an Android Studio master?
- Do you want to build your first app?
- Do you care about the security of your application?
If your answer is “yes” to these questions and if you want more, you are at the right place!
You will learn Android development step-by-step with hands-on demonstrations. In this course, we will learn to build and publish 2 major apps. During the lectures, we will also be practicing with more than 10 examples.
Also, Android is the world’s most popular mobile operating system and as a result there are potentially millions of smartphone users at risk of data theft and other cyber attacks. That’s way in this course, we also focused on Android hacking.
Mobile phones, tablets, computers and more have become an essential part of our daily life. People using the phones could be hit by bugs that are distributed widely and can be exploited by hackers relatively easily. These devices store critical information that needs to be protected from those who want to access it without our knowledge such as our contact list, passwords, emails etc.
This is where the importance of the mobile phone’s security comes into play.
This course is for all levels. We will take you from beginner to advance level. You will learn step-by-step with hands-on demonstrations.
At the end of the course you will learn;
- Learn Android App Development step by step
- Learn Java
- Android Studio
- Gradle Build System
- Android Components
- Learn Publishing Android App on Google Play
- Learn Releasing Android App
- Become a professional Anroid App developer
- Android Software Stack
- Android Run time (ART)
- Analysis of APK file Structure in Android Studio
- Android’s Security Model
- Application Sandboxing
- Permissions and Selinux
- Connect Emulator or real device and Kali
- Rooting Basics
- Reverse Engineering an APK file
- Information Gathering
- Repackaging and Resigning an APK
- Static Analysis with MobSF
- Root Detection
- Obfuscation Techniques
- OWASP Mobile Top 10 Vulnerabilities
- Android Pentesting on vulnerable mobile apps
- Enroll now, start your own App business and work from anywhere in the World
No prior knowledge is needed!
It doesn’t need any prior knowledge.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy’s seasoned instructors’ expertise.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, Google updates Android and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge. With this course, you will always have a chance to follow the latest trends.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our contents are created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- A total beginner, with a curious mind and wants to be an app developer
- Anyone who wants to become an Android Developer
- Anyone who has no previous coding experience but wants to become expert
- Penetration testers who want to do a Penetration Testing against Android mobile phones.
- Application developers who want to write secure mobile applications.
- Anyone who want to protect themselves against mobile attacks.
- No prior knowledge is required!
- No programming knowledge required!
- 4 GB (Gigabytes) of RAM or higher (8 GB recommended)
- 64-bit system processor is mandatory
- 10 GB or more disk space
- Enable virtualization technology on BIOS settings, such as “Intel-VTx”
- Desire to learn Android Application Development, understand hacker tools and techniques
- All items referenced in this course are Free
- A strong work ethic, willingness to learn and plenty of excitement about the back door of the digital world
- Don`t worry. Setup and installation instructions are included for each platform
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Last Updated 2/2021