Financial crime is a threat that is becoming ever more widespread, is increasingly hard to detect and often a worrying unknown. Aside from the threat it poses to the security of societies worldwide, it poses a real risk in terms of reputation, process integrity and compliance for the financial community as a whole and for individual financial institutions and organizations.
One of the most practical steps you can take to mitigate these risks is having a proper Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance program in place that is capable of identifying and filing suspicious activity reports (SARs).
This course will give you a comprehensive overview of everything that is relevant in terms of suspicious activity reports.
Your learning journey will cover a number of important concepts, including:
- What is a suspicious activity report (SARs) and how is it related to money laundering prevention?
- How to identify suspicious activity and what are common red flags?
- WHEN and HOW to file a SAR?
- What are international regulatory/legal requirements?
- What to watch out for? (Timing, Tipping-Off, etc.)
- How to write a stellar SAR narrative?
- What to do after a SAR has been filed?
Throughout this course you can test your newly acquired knowledge with quiz questions. You will also find a great deal of additional resources as part of this course, including cheat sheets, checklists, questionnaires, tables, and more!
There are no prerequisites for this course and it can be completed in just 1 to 2 hours of your time. That’s a very good time investment!
Certificate of Completion
Completing this course shows your dedication to fight money laundering and protect your organization. Why not show that you have acquired specialized knowledge in the field of AML/SAR filing? This courses comes with a Certificate of Completion that you can use to show your newly acquired skills and improved professional value through a better understanding of AML compliance. Start the course and earn your AML certificate today!
Additional Value and Bonus Material
We have also included some awesome bonus material. In particular, you will get the following:
✔ Exclusive LinkedIn community access
✔ 3 Quizzes with numerous Quiz Questions
✔ Course Script as download material
✔ Course Slides as download material
✔ Discount codes for additional courses
Course enrollment grants you lifetime access, with no expiration, to all the course lectures. In addition, you’ll also receive support for any questions or uncertainties that might come up. And this all comes with a money-back guarantee. You have nothing to lose and so much valuable AML-specific knowledge to gain! Start this course today!
Who this course is for:
- Professionals wanting to acquire and demonstrate specialized knowledge in AML and Compliance
- Professionals wanting to increase their value through better understanding of AML and Compliance
- Professionals wanting to build a comprehensive AML and Compliance knowledge
- Career starters and students wanting to get an edge in AML and Compliance (might be a challenge without prior knowledge)
- An electronic device with online video-viewing or downloading capabilities
- To be interested in money laundering, AML, and Compliance
- Will need working knowledge in Compliance or AML
- Will not need business or legal expert knowledge
Last Updated 2/2021