This course will teach you the fundamentals of the C++ programming language, with a focus on Modern C++ features and the efficient use of tools. Start with the fundamentals and work your way up to advanced C++11 concepts and OOP mastery!
Here are some of the things we are going to cover:
- C++ ecosystem: compilers, IDEs
- The compilation process
- Data types: numeric, strings, arrays, etc.
- Control flow
- Memory management
- User-defined types
- Object-oriented programming
Why take this course? Glad you asked. This course is…
- Fast-paced, yet feature-complete
- Covers only modern C++ (C++11, C++14, etc.)… no legacy C/C++!
- Opinionated towards best practices
- Additional content – driven by you!
That last part means that additional lectures will appear driven by your comments and requests.Enjoy!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner C++ programmers
- Developers wishing to learn C++
- Very basic maths knowledge
- Experience in programming beneficial but not essential
Last Updated 9/2015