- Learn 8051 micro-controller programming in detail using Embedded C and assembly language
- The course focus on learning through a hands-on approach
- Get Source code and simulation files on every program discussed
- Learn software Programming software – KEIL IDE Simulation Software – PROTEUS Program downloading software – FLASH Magic
- Learn 8051 microcontroller interfacing with LEDs LCD 7 segments Switches Relays Buzzer DC motor Stepper Motor Analog to Digital Converter (ADC 0809) Temperature Sensor LM35 Bluetooth Module HC-05
- Learn 8051 microcontroller programming of I/O Ports Timer Counter Serial Communication (UART) Interrupts
- Project 1: Speed control of DC motor and LED dimming using Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) technique.
- Project 2: Wireless control of LEDs using a Smartphone.
- Test what you learned by solving MCQs after videos.
- Interview Questions and Answers
- Extra Learning material provided for an absolute beginner. Number System Binary Logics
- Straight to the point explanation.
- Bonus Lectures
- Join the group of 3555+ students.
- Get Certification of completion
Note: use headphones/headset for better voice quality.
14/10/2019 update: Added 3 videos on Analog to Digital Converter
05/10/2019 update: Added 5 videos on the stepper motor
30/03/2019 update: Added Article
1. Working of Buzzer and it’s interfacing with 8051 micro-controller (with downloadable resources)
05/01/2019 update: Added Article
1. Interview Questions and Answers
23/11/18 update: Added Bonus Lectures
1. Bit Masking in Embedded C
2. Bit Extracting in Embedded C
3. Bit Monitoring in Embedded C
11/11/18 update: Added 1 video
1. Embedded C program structure
9/11/18 update: Added 2 videos to help an absolute beginner.
1. Number systems
2. Binary Logic
This course is intended to give you complete details of the hardware and software requirements of 8051 microcontroller programming. This course will help you to understand the working of I/O ports, timer, counter, interrupt and serial communication (UART) in the microcontroller. You will be able to program 8051 microcontroller using assembly and embedded c language. The course will explain the interfacing of LED, switch, LCD, 7 segments with 8051 microcontrollers. This course will also help you to understand the process of burning the program into 8051 microcontroller and related terms hence will make you ready to create your own application project using 8051 microcontrollers. In the end, of course, you will be doing two application projects on 8051, one is a generation of PWM wave to control the speed of DC motor and second is wireless control of the device using your smartphone and 8051.
The course makes it so easy to learn 8051 microcontroller programming, you will be building and testing out your own programs in no time. The course is delivered in such a way that anyone who takes the course will have absolutely no problem in understanding all the topics discussed. This course is packed full of practical step by step examples so that you are coding 8051 from day one. The same practical example is discussed in both Embedded C and Assembly language.
I believe that doing practically without knowing the theory is half learning. Hence In this course, he will cover all necessary theories related to 8051 before start doing the practical session. I know your time is precious and hence delivers information straight to the point. The complexity of projects will gradually increase hence it advised to watch videos the way they are arranged. In this course, all the features of basic 8051 microcontrollers are discussed. The code used in this course can run on any advanced 8051 microcontroller device. The number of timers, serial, interrupts, I/O port and crystal frequency may vary depending on a microcontroller.
I personally believe that if anyone wants to learn microcontroller or microprocessor programming then one should start with 8051 microcontrollers because it’s easy to understand and program. Knowledge of 8051 microcontroller programming with assembly language and embedded C language will make you future ready and you can learn any complex microcontroller and microprocessor very quickly.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to learn 8051 microcontroller programming
- No prerequisite, but it’s good to have knowledge of basic of digital electronics and basic of C programming language.
Last Updated 12/2020